Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bartholin Word Catheter Recovery - Day 1

Well, I must say that I feel so much better today. I am still sore down there, but overall I'm feeling pretty good. I had to urinate earlier today and I forgot that I needed to be a bit more gentle than usual when wiping, so that irritated it a little...but overall I think I'm coming around. I've been in bed pretty much all day ouside of brushing my teeth, soaking and urinating. I've not had to take as many pain pills so my head is not as droggy as it was yesterday. I'm still on the antibiotic. I just want to feel better and I feel like I'm well on my way to that. The doctor's office called to confirm my Monday follow-up visit. That should be interesting. Overall, I'm feeling good, I don't feel a cyst there but I'm feeling tired mostly. Can't quite walk around like I'd like either. It helps to have the best husband in the world. He's cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner and he's given me a few massages. I feel like I'm annoying him a bit because I call hiim for small things like water, the remote, the telephone.... but if I am annoying him, he doesn't show it. He's so sweet. Hey that's my other tip, find a good man/friend that can take care of you post-procedure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home