Sunday, June 18, 2006

Recovery Day 2

Well, I'm still in bed. This codeine makes me feel incredibly tired. I'm not sure if its actually the codeine or the antibiotic. I'm still sore but I think that I'm feeling a little better. Haven't really gotten out of bed today and to make it worse I have severe cramps and we ALL know what that feels like. Of course, that in particular, makes the pain all the more intense. My husband is still being nice to me... doing all the cooking, cleaning, everything. Thank God for him! Nothing much else to say other than I get quite a bit of reading done....there's pretty much nothing else that I can do. I'm sleeping quite a bit of the day so that takes up a chunk of my time too. I spoke to several of my family members today on the phone, that made me feel better. Today is father's day...

1 Comments:

Blogger Social Activist said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! Each day gets better and better.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home