Thursday, June 22, 2006

Recovery Day #5 and #6

Well I didn't write anything yesterday and I'm just getting around to writing today's entry at 10:30pm. Welll, let me see what can I say? Yesterday went well - I was able to work the entire day. I remembered to bring my butt pillow to work and that was nice. I finally had to meet with the people who had been asking to see me, so that was rough. Overall, at the end of the time, I was feeling fine.

then there was today ....

So today was the day that I was suppose to start taking the pill that would clear up the yeast infection that I got as a result of the antibiotics. Thank goodness for this little pink pill. So, I take the pill this morning and go on my merry way to work this morning. Well, when I arrive at work I immediately start feeling dizzy, light-headed, nauseated... all of the side effects of the pill that I had taken were occuring. I could not even manage to stay at work even half a day before I decided that it would be best for me to go home. Now, I think that perhaps I should have eaten something with the pill, but I didn't and that may explain the pain that I was feeling... I don't know.

So I came home early and immediately took a piping hot Sitz bath. In fact, my husband heated me some water on the stove just so that it would be hot enough. My last few Sitz baths felt warm, so we wanted to make sure that this one would be hot....IT WAS HOT! It felt great. So I feel better now, but I'm probably not gong in to work tomorrow. By the looks of things, I probably shouldn't have gone in to work so soon after the procedure. I should have given my body a few extra days. Oh well, live and learn.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home